Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wolfkin, released into the wild....

Wolfkin is an MM, werewolf, high fantasy novella ebook released a few days ago. You can get a copy direct from Samhain or from distributors including MobiPocket, Books on Board, All Romance eBooks and Powell's.

I think Wolfkin is benefitting from some good karma. I decided over the New Year that I should donate the royalties of a book to a good cause. After a certain amount of dithering I decided the author royalties from Wolfkin would go to Wolf Mountain Sanctuary.

Pretty shortly thereafter I got this really stunning cover art for Wolfkin from Anne Cain. On the same day it was released two really great reviews were posted.

" fantasy romance is not something I usually read, this one is very good..." [Elisa Rolle]

"Wolfkin is a rare short story that I feel is as good as a full-length story in delivering an emotionally-charged romantic fantasy. The cover is beautiful, but the story is even more sublime." [Mrs. Giggles]

No comments: