Friday, July 27, 2007

So, 'Son of a Bitch' is out, 'Nameless God' is submitted. I need to edit 'Wolf to Man' and then I will probably continue with 'Freelance'.

So they all roll over and I can start preparing what to write next. It really should be 'The Wicca Man 2: Family Ties' but I was looking through a few old partials as well. Here are some titles and first lines--

The Witchfinder I: The Kettle Black: Jerome knew he had found the witch as soon as he heard the shouting at the end of the street.

The Painted Veil: Harild’s small cell overlooked the gallows - it was an aspect that naturally led him to ponder the many mistakes he had made in his life.

Hounds of a Horned God: “Your Mom is getting crazier every day,” Tom said as he turned into the driveway and fumbled for the garage door remote.

Coming In: All of Brett’s friends in New York, which is to say both of them, had told him: you can never go home again.

Battle Cry: Lorenia gathered the reins of her two fine mares; Raven the black on the left and white Dove with her bristling mane upon the right.

1 comment:

Dayna_Hart said...

I think The Painted Veil was the one that grabbed me most, Emily, though Coming In was a close second...