Monday, August 20, 2007

Menage a Furni-trois

Those of you who--for whatever reason--have been reading this blog regularly will know that a few weeks ago I became infatuated with my new bicycle. Now don't get me wrong, me and the bicycle are still going out. I mean how many friends will carry you to the mall on their back and then wait outside patiently til you are done? The bicycle is very cool.

But then, while the bicycle was loitering outside in the garden, I met Lindah. Lindah is a chaise. That's not quite a chair, not quite a sofa and not even a chaise lounge--but a combination of all three with a whole lot of buttons on it. Picture a posh single bed folded into an approximation of a couch. Needless to say I had to have it. Ah, the fickleness of love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn...I must have that chair, can I get one down here in Texas you think? Does it come in any other colors like red? I must have it...

Deb
Dark Eden

veinglory said...

According to google the 'lindah chaise' doesn't even exist. I found mine lurking in the corner of HomeGoods on sale :) It is red now because I covered it with a red sheet to prevent dog damage...

Anonymous said...

Damn...it figures. It is the perfect chair and I cant find it anywhere either. lol

Deb